This is a list of the commands used in EikoRPG.
.rpgtown (Dungeon, Quest, Rest, Shop)Edit
These commands are used when in Town .
- Dungeon: Sends you to the Dungeon.
- Quest: Sends you to the Questhall.
- Rest: Lets you recuperate at your house, and saves the game.
- Shop: Sends you to the Shop.
- If you're already in the shop, ".rpgtown" sends you back to the Town Square.
.rpgdungeon (Backtrack, Explore, Return)Edit
These commands are used while in the Dungeon.
- Backtrack: Attempts to get you back to the begining of the level, so you may leave.
- Explore: Sends you into the next room.
- Return: Sends you back to town if you're at the beginning of the level.
.rpgturn (Attack, Equip, Flee, Skill)Edit
These commands are used while in Combat.
- Attack: Attempts to attack the enemy.
- Equip: Trades out your equipment for something in your Loot Bag.
- Equip can be used at anytime, including out of combat, despite being a .rpgturn command.
- Flee: Attempts to run away from combat.
- Flee is automatically successful if your character has the Flee skill.
- Skill: Uses one of your characters Skills.
- .rpghelp: Allows you to access the help.
- You can use .rpghelp topics to discover topics if you are unfamiliar with them.
- .rpgsheet: Displays your character sheet.
- .rpgwhere: Describes your character's current location.
- .rpg: Starts the game.
- .rpgchargen: Generates a character.
- .rgpinit: Displays the game's opening message.
- .rpgload: Loads the game from your previous save.
- .rpglvlup: Levels up your character when you have enough experience.
- .rpgquit: Quits the game and breaks Eiko's heart.
- .rpgbuy / .rpgsell: Accesses the shop.